What is Fawn Lakes?
Fawn Lakes is a lovely 3+ acre lake-development lots for manufactured, modular, or stick-built homes. Located in this development is a 12+ acre fish-stocked lake. Each lot has electric, phone, and septic is also available upon request for an additional fee.
Why Choose Fawn Lakes?
- You can own your home and land for the same amount as you pay rent to a landlord each month.
- Rates are still very low.
- You are investing in property that will not depreciate will gain value over the years.
- St. Louis is moving more West, so the value will only continue to increase.
- Fawn Lakes is idea for peaceful living, yet near to major cities and highways.
How Do I Get Started?
- First, make an appointment to see the property.
- If you do not own your own home, we have a dealer available so you can buy one soon!
- You can decide to build a house.
- We have contractors available for you to contact regarding preparing your new lot, as well as transporting your home.
- We have a financial representative for any of your financing needs.
- Move in to your new home and land ~ enjoy your new space!
No Money Down Financing Available!
|The entrance to the community
|The beautiful 12+ acre lake.
Use is restricted to residents of Fawn Lakes.
|Fawn Lakes in the Fall
Where is Fawn Lakes Located?
We are located 5 miles northeast of Warrenton, Missouri. The subdivision sets in two counties which are Warren and Lincoln Counties. Click here for a map and directions.